This week only!
Discover the NEW Moment SHEER Technology by WIDEX® and exclusive pricing offer.
OTC Hearing Aids Are HERE! We’ve got you covered Even Better.
What You Get From Us:
• More Affordable Hearing Aid w/Better Quality than an OTC!
• No Cost Hearing Test*
• Full 2 Yr. Warranty PLUS Loss Protection*
• Rechargeable Available NOW! No more batteries.
• Fully Customizable & Programmable to meet all your needs.
• Services & Access to Our Providers Included
• Streaming from your phones to your hearing aids (IOS & Android*)
• 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
What You Get From an Average OTC Hearing Aid:
• NO or Limited Customization for your needs
• 45 Day Return Policy in California Does NOT Apply!
• No Professional help Built Into The Options or even available
• No Hearing Test to know your actual needs
• Not Available to reach ALL Hearing loss Needs (Max DB limits)
• 1 Year Warranty only!
• NO Loss Protection
*No Cost hearing test is to determine if you can be helped with a hearing aid. Copies of tests are not supplied unless requested and a record fee paid. Free TV Play with Purchase of Moment 330 or 440 Hearing Aids. Streaming requires Compatible IOS & Android. Loss Protection provided through manufacturer and has a deductible that applies. Any Special pricing cannot be combined with Insurance or any other discount Programs. See your store for details.
Widex Hearing Aids
With a pure, more natural sound, WIDEX MOMENT must be heard to be believed. It also offers all the great features you have come to expect in a Widex hearing aid — and more:
• Hear how you want in a range of environments with smart automation
• Personalize your hearing with the SoundSense Learn™ artificial intelligence
• Control your hearing aid with smartphone apps and accessories
• Stream from your phone or television with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity
• Never change another battery with lithium-ion rechargeability
Widex is one of the most trusted and respected manufacturers of hearing aids in the world. They take pride in having remained a family-owned company since inception while expanding on a global scale. The company has a large selection of traditional hearing aids and offers niche products for conditions such as tinnitus. Widex aims to create the best sound quality possible for their customers by continuing to develop their product line.
Their research and development have been responsible for countless breakthroughs in hearing aid technology, including the creation of the first 100% digital hearing aid in 1996. With more than 4,000 employees globally and distribution in over 100 countries, it’s no wonder they’re one of the world’s largest hearing aid manufacturers.
Introducing an affordable option for hearing speech in noise!
Call or text us today for a free demonstration of Widex Moment Hearing Aids.